Thursday, December 9, 2010

Children of Heaven


Movie Review: Children of Heaven
“Children of Heaven” is a great movie which has a lot of Human things. This film involves themes like touch very close you’re hard, and feel different emotions. This film starts with an old man repaired of shoes, were the two characters of Ali and Zahra it was as plot the story. In the story, Ali takes his little sister Zahra’s shoes to the shoemaker to be repair, so it was there where stares Ali, and Zahra decide to keep a secret from their parents, whom are very poor, and knowing that there no money to buy a new pair of shoes.
So there it was when Ali and Zahra start to use the same pair of shoes, so they devised a scheme to share Ali’s sneakers, so in this case Zahra will wear them to school in the morning and hand them off to Ali at midday so in this case he can attend at the afternoon classes. But that was an uncomfortable arrangement because that was an adventure over in over which that caused to Ali many conflicts with their school.
So one day Ali had the chance to participate on a competition to race. Which that competition gives him the chance to participate, but his intention it was to get the third position, but he get the first position, which it was not the position he wants, because his plans it was to get the third one. So even he was wins, the competition he wasn’t happy because his goal was to get the sneakers, so his plan was just to give his sneakers to Zahra, his sister. But unfortunately it wasn’t possible that was the end.
The theme to this movie it was for me like sad because I was felt like personal, well may be this is not happen with myself but I had seen in my pass experience with some of my friends when I was a boy in my country, one of my friends their family it was very poor. So this film touch me very much my hard, and remind me that. This film for sure people have chance to watch they going to experiment emotions like I was felt it.
Again in my opinion this film has a lot of attributions like very human things. For example, when the little, Zahra drops the shoes on the water and beside that she was trying to rich the little shoes, and she can’t catch. On the other hand the old man was take care and finally catches their shoes.
Also another thing when the father Ali and Ali decide to go in the bicycle to find job and do garden staff, which was another adventure, especially when they came back and has the accident with the bicycle. And how sad was to see Ali crying and suffering in his school for no arrived on time. Again this film was touching my hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment